I’ve lived in Liverpool for about 15 years now – and it took Nicola and Colin’s wedding photography trip to Port Sunlight to remind me that there’s more to this incredible city region than I possibly could’ve imagined when I arrived. Port Sunlight was built by the Lever company as a village for their factory workers and as a testament to productivity and commerce. Or something. Anyway, it’s a fabulous place and we were blessed with beautiful sunshine and blue skies, if not with warm temperatures. (It was freezing!) Following the ceremony at St Saviour’s in Oxton, we had a great time at the Village Hotel in Bromborough.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- My first Shankly Hotel shoot – what a wonderful Liverpool wedding venue it is! April 10, 2019
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018