I’ve lived in Liverpool for about 15 years now – and it took Nicola and Colin’s wedding photography trip to Port Sunlight to remind me that there’s more to this incredible city region than I possibly could’ve imagined when I arrived. Port Sunlight was built by the Lever company as a village for their factory workers and as a testament to productivity and commerce. Or something. Anyway, it’s a fabulous place and we were blessed with beautiful sunshine and blue skies, if not with warm temperatures. (It was freezing!) Following the ceremony at St Saviour’s in Oxton, we had a great time at the Village Hotel in Bromborough.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018