Let’s cut straight to the chase first – these are my prices. (there’s a lot more text to read if you like, but at least you’ll know what I charge!)
I prefer to think about ‘Wedding Photography Prices’ as ‘Investments’. Why? Well, it’s simple really. Wedding photography may seem expensive at the time of purchase, but I see the long term value of what I provide.
Think of this – your grandchildren will be able to view your wedding album.
Everything else that you choose for your wedding is temporary – the cake is eaten, the flowers go in the bin, the drinks are drunk, the dress goes on eBay – but the wedding album lives on. Over time, the book becomes a historical record of your families for future generations. Our albums are handmade in Italy and the UK and provide a stunning way of showing your day to family and friends, both now and in the future. You could say that professional wedding photography is actually priceless.
I have deliberately kept my pricing structure as simple as possible, to keep with my ethos that the photography should be the least stressful part of your wedding. Please bear in mind that the prices shown below do not reflect a single day’s income – the investment includes the album and I routinely spend up to 5 days working on each couple’s wedding.
However, if none of my packages suit your needs, then please do get in touch with your specific requirements and I’ll give you a price. Click here to download our current price list for your own reference.
All packages* also have a 10% discount applicable for non-weekend weddings. There are also significant** discounts available for weddings in January, February and March. You will get, with all packages:
- A pre-wedding consultation at your venue to ensure that I understand all your requirements.
- I visit all venues that your wedding will be using to familiarise myself if it’s somewhere I’ve not shot before.
- Unobtrusive ‘documentary style’ photo coverage as well as time allotted to traditional family group shots and artistically directed (but natural feeling) shots of you as a couple.
- I will be with you for a minimum 8 hours – this is generally enough time to include the bride’s final preparations right through to the first dance. (only applies to Silver, Gold, Platinum & Diamond)
- I always bring a ‘shooting assistant’ with me to every wedding. They will help me out (bag carrying, lens swapping etc) as well as taking shots from other angles throughout the day.
- All the photos on a USB stick in a wooden display box (or DVD-R if you prefer) including black & white shots, with permission given for you to make unlimited prints for friends and family. For copyright reasons, any other uses must be cleared with me first.
- A post-wedding consultation to show the best photos from the day and to discuss your choice of album cover etc.
- Beautiful photographic heirloom albums, handmade in England or Italy.
The type of album you receive depends on the package you choose. (Please note that the Pure & Simple packages are NOT available on weekends save for November, January, February and March dates) The packages are as follows:
This package comes with all described above and includes the delightful ‘Ellesmere’ photo album, hand-made in Wirral, England
- You’ll receive 40 pages, with lay-flat binding and a choice of over 20 different colour covers. Album size is 25cms x 30cms. You can choose from a number of different cover colours/materials or have your favourite image put on the cover.
- New upgrades available: a Premium Box for just £60.00! Leather cover for only £65.00!
As Silver, but Album is the beautiful Go-Book, handmade in Italy by the world-renowned Graphistudio..
- You’ll receive 40 pages, with lay-flat binding and a choice of over 20 different colour covers. Album size is 25cms x 35cms.
- Go-Book comes with an amazing box with transparent lid.It contains 40 pages (more can be added on request for just £20.00 per double page spread or 2 pages), photographically printed on lustre-finish paper with lay-flat double page spreads. You can choose from a number of different cover colours or have your favourite image put on the cover.
As Gold, but with Graphistudio Wedding Book:
- Album size is 25cms x 35cms with your choice of any of the myriad colours and materials available. I can show you the options if you come to see me.
- You can choose from the Graphistudio Wedding Book as normal or the stunning new Graphistudio Young Book. Come for a meeting to see this fabulous new product!
This is our premium package. It’s as the Platinum package, but with…
- A larger Graphistudio Wedding Book album. (size 30cms x 40cms) or…
- The incredible new Graphistudio Digital Matted Album (size 25cms x 35cms) with its own premium box or…
- A more traditional Matted Album from either Jorgensen or Graphistudio.
Customer satisfaction is the most important thing to me.
If the packages above don’t meet your budgetary needs, then don’t panic – call us for a special package of your own. I’m happy to negotiate with you to give you the best possible service for your budget. No matter what you can afford, the quality of my work remains the same. Nothing is fixed in stone – for example, many couples choose to upgrade their albums after the wedding. Here’s just some of the options you could add to your package:
- Both Graphistudio Wedding Books and Ellesmere books come with simple protective boxes. Upgrade your Ellesmere box to the new Premium box for just £60.00. Upgrade your Graphistudio box to one of their many premium choices from just £85.00.
- Parent books – add mini-clones of your main album as gifts to your families. Just £150.00 for two!
- Second professional photographer – for when you really don’t want to miss a thing! From £250.00
- Framed prints and canvasses – a great gift idea or as an addition to your walls at home. Prices start from £125.00
- Extra pages in your album – £20.00 per double page spread.
- Extra USB sticks, £20.00 each.
Finally, I’m pleased to be able to offer the following for those of you whose budget is a little on the lighter side:
pure & simple £750
This budget package is available throughout the year on any weekday (yes, including Fridays!) but excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. However, we appreciate that some of you may be looking at winter weddings to help your budget go further, so in November, January, February and March we offer this deal on weekends as well!
- We’ll be in attendance for a maximum of 4 hours.
- You’ll receive a 33cms x 25cms hardbacked book with digitally printed pages and a photo dust-cover.
even purer & simpler £650
The bare bones for when the belt is really tight. This package is as Pure & Simple but with no book. You receive only the USB stick with all your photos on.
Please remember that the Pure & Simple packages are ONLY available on weekdays in the peak months and all week in November, January, February and March. There are significant discounts available for full day packages available in January, February and March – please contact us for a quote.
*The two Pure & Simple packages do not attract the 10% weekday discount and are timed at a maximum 4 hours photographic coverage.
**The winter sale discounts do NOT apply on Bank Holiday Weekends.