This summer, I seemed to have a shedload of good weather. I’m not very good at remembering what the weather was like one year to the next, but 2014 seemed to be mostly out of doors type weather, which for Emma and Chris, meant that they could get married on the terrace at Inglewood Manor. Now, due to the vagaries of UK Marriage Ceremony Law, you can’t actually get married outside – there has to be a ‘roof’ over your head. Inglewood Manor has a balcony over the back door to the terrace, which sufficed as a roof and so the ceremony could go ahead outside, which was lovely.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018