I recently posted about Emily and Jack’s wedding photography at 30 James Street in Liverpool, so I’m not going to bore you with lots of text here. Suffice to say that Danielle and Dean’s wedding photos went so well that I used their photos for a Graphistudio sample Matted Album which you can see if you come to visit me. I’ll always remember their wedding day for not only being my first shoot at 30 James Street, but also for being my last shoot with the wonderful Camila Clarke as a second shooter (she moved away :-() and for being the beginning of my love affair with the Open Eye Gallery and the surrounding architecture, all just a stone’s throw from the hotel. Sometimes I just can’t believe I’m a Liverpool wedding photographer as my career – it’s like a dream!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018