This wedding really stuck out from the crowd for me for three reasons. One, the obvious and copious love that Christina and Tony share for one another and for their beautiful children. And two, the utter lunacy of Christina’s bridesmaids! What a crazy bunch! Another great feature was the singer (Chris G) they hired for their wedding breakfast. He was absolutely brilliant. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a wedding reception more than this one! A favourite memory was Tony joking right in the ceremony about how much Christina’s gorgeous dress cost – she corrected him and said, “No, hon, it was much more than that!” Much hilarity ensued. In fact, the more I think about this wedding, the more I remember how amazing it was – Christina’s friends secretly hired a jazz/pop saxophonist to play in the evening and I stuck around for an extra hour to wait for the surprise. What a lovely gift they gave the bride! The saxophonist was out of this world. If you like these photos and you’re looking for a wedding photographer in Liverpool, then why not get in touch?
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- My first Shankly Hotel shoot – what a wonderful Liverpool wedding venue it is! April 10, 2019
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018