Speke Hall is one of Liverpool’s finest wedding photography venues. Incredibly, it was completed and opened in… wait for it… 1598! That makes it 420 years old as I type this. And yet you can hire it for your wedding! Michelle and Chris had a wonderful time there in May 2017 with family and friends providing much laughter and hilarity. Their combined heritages of Liverpool and Newcastle were reflected in the decorations and table favours. Speke Hall is simply fabulous inside, albeit with very tiny doorways (people were smaller back then!) Everywhere you look in Speke Hall, there’s something special to photograph a couple with. The exterior is clad in classic black and white Tudor style wood work, which lends itself superbly to my style of wedding photography. The gardens are fabulous, and now that there’s a permanent marquee on the site, you can spend your whole wedding day there. This means that you’ve got the entire site to yourselves when it closes to the public in the early evening. We took FULL advantage of this on Michelle and Chris’ wedding shoot. The bluebells were out in force in the woodland pathway, allowing me to capture some stunning shots of Michelle in her beautiful dress. If you’re getting married this year and haven’t selected your wedding photographer yet, then please do check out my Royal Wedding Special Offer (all to celebrate Harry and Meghan’s wedding in May) here. I hope to hear from you soon!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018