Many couples will talk about how their wedding day is a dream come true – but it’s also applicable, from time to time, to us wedding photographers from Liverpool! I’m often in Anglesey on holiday with my lovely family, and have often prayed, “Lord, it’d be great to do a wedding here one day…”. So you can imagine my joy when Marc and Deborah booked me to photograph their September 2014 wedding day at Plas Rhianfa near Menai Bridge, Anglesey. This venue has it all – stunning views over the Menai Strait, beautiful rooms and ceilings and not to mention that other non-photographic factor that scores very highly in my eyes – excellent food! We had a great day there and, in spite of the distance, I’d LOVE to shoot there again one day.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- My first Shankly Hotel shoot – what a wonderful Liverpool wedding venue it is! April 10, 2019
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018