This wedding was exceptional for many reasons. First, the couple were just so much fun – David and Rachel were so easy to photograph. Their bridal party added to the mix with plenty of laughs and smiles but the icing on the cake was the amazing Monastery of St Francis in Gorton, Manchester. This venue is quite unlike any other I’ve photographed in. It’s a disused monastery that was well on its way to wrack and ruin when it was saved and put to new use in 2007 following a £6.5 million restoration project. It’s well worth a visit, let alone a wedding! The Monastery provided a sublime backdrop to Rachel and David’s wedding photography.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- My first Shankly Hotel shoot – what a wonderful Liverpool wedding venue it is! April 10, 2019
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018