Rookery Hall in Nantwich, Cheshire, is a glorious mix of old and new; the hall, itself dating back to 1816 , now has a modern spa and hotel added to one end. This allows the venue to cater for all tastes and works rather well as I hope these photos will show. Sarah & David’s wedding began at the famous St Peter’s Church in Woolton, Liverpool, where Paul McCartney first met John Lennon. Unbelievable, I know! It’s a lovely church, led with much hilarity by the wonderful vicar, Kip Crooks. Sarah & David’s wedding was characterised by big family love, great friends and blazing sunshine – for a while, at least! Not to mention the best table names I’ve ever seen. (The Naughty Table certainly lived up to its name) Later on in the evening, Sarah & David preformed their first dance in their own special way, donning different props to dance to the different sections of a modern pop medley. No one had any idea they were going to do this – it was hilarious!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- My first Shankly Hotel shoot – what a wonderful Liverpool wedding venue it is! April 10, 2019
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018