Thoroughly fun from beginning to end, this was such a wonderful wedding. The Alicia may not be big, but what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in terms of location, excellence of staff and overall skill in wedding management. I always enjoy shooting there and have never heard a negative report from any of my couples that I’ve worked with there. Rachael & Kevin certainly had a great time there!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018