Thoroughly fun from beginning to end, this was such a wonderful wedding. The Alicia may not be big, but what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in terms of location, excellence of staff and overall skill in wedding management. I always enjoy shooting there and have never heard a negative report from any of my couples that I’ve worked with there. Rachael & Kevin certainly had a great time there!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018