I’ve probably said this before, but man, I love my job! Hannah and Dan’s wedding was just plain fun, from start to finish. And I got to shoot at a new venue for me, the lovely Maritime Museum. Unusual, quirky but genuinely fab and in the best part of town too – the old Docks. And we got to go on a boat. And there were three fantastic Austin 7s- all original. Take a look at these pics and see if you agree.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018