Sometimes it’s easy to end up thinking, thanks mostly to the media, that we live in a dangerous world filled with horrible people and terrible dangers. And then you meet people like Farai and Dan, and you can push a mental reset button and remember that the vast majority of people in this wonderful country are really very nice indeed. Farai and Dan had their whole wedding day at the Hope Street Hotel – a venue I’m quite familiar with and also, just a little in love with. It has many quirks and incredible photographic opportunities as well as being positioned on one of Liverpool’s most famous and eclectic streets, with its views of both city cathedrals and side roads of cobbles and Victorian lamp posts. A true gem!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018