We nearly didn’t end up photographing Kelly & Cormac’s bridal party and couple shots at the fabulous Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden… because we didn’t know it was there! A quick off the cuff comment from one of the staff at the hotel was all there was needed for me to discover somewhere really, really great for wedding photography in Warrington. I hope you agree – I’d love to shoot there again! Kelly & Cormac got married at St. Leo’s Church, Whiston and Fir Grove Hotel, Warrington with a little jolly off to the Walled Garden inbetween. A great day!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018