We nearly didn’t end up photographing Kelly & Cormac’s bridal party and couple shots at the fabulous Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden… because we didn’t know it was there! A quick off the cuff comment from one of the staff at the hotel was all there was needed for me to discover somewhere really, really great for wedding photography in Warrington. I hope you agree – I’d love to shoot there again! Kelly & Cormac got married at St. Leo’s Church, Whiston and Fir Grove Hotel, Warrington with a little jolly off to the Walled Garden inbetween. A great day!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018