Just thought, that since I’d raved about their wedding in the best of 2012 post, that I’d better put some of Anna & Tom’s shots up. It really was a fantastic day, and just about one of the only weddings last year where the rain didn’t cause any issues! The wedding was at the Lady Chapel in the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral (wow!) followed by the reception at the simply wonderful Soughton Hall in North Wales. Happy days!
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Christina and Tony’s summer wedding photos from Formby Hall Golf Club March 15, 2019
- I’ve got GWVW… March 15, 2019
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018