Rookery Hall in Nantwich, Cheshire, is a glorious mix of old and new; the hall, itself dating back to 1816 , now has a modern spa and hotel added to one end. This allows the venue to cater for all tastes and works rather well as I hope these photos will show. Sarah & David’s wedding began at the famous St Peter’s Church in Woolton, Liverpool, where Paul McCartney first met John Lennon. Unbelievable, I know! It’s a lovely church, led with much hilarity by the wonderful vicar, Kip Crooks. Sarah & David’s wedding was characterised by big family love, great friends and blazing sunshine – for a while, at least! Not to mention the best table names I’ve ever seen. (The Naughty Table certainly lived up to its name) Later on in the evening, Sarah & David preformed their first dance in their own special way, donning different props to dance to the different sections of a modern pop medley. No one had any idea they were going to do this – it was hilarious!
- Peckforton Castle: Cheshire’s most astonishing wedding venue June 19, 2018
- Danielle & Dean at 30 James Street Hotel Liverpool June 14, 2018
- 30 James Street Liverpool Wedding Photography June 13, 2018
- Roisin & Andrew – Formby Hall Golf Club wedding in sweltering summer heat June 12, 2018
- Super-special offer! June 11, 2018