Rookery Hall in Nantwich, Cheshire, is a glorious mix of old and new; the hall, itself dating back to 1816 , now has a modern spa and hotel added to one end. This allows the venue to cater for all tastes and works rather well as I hope these photos will show. Sarah & David’s wedding began at the famous St Peter’s Church in Woolton, Liverpool, where Paul McCartney first met John Lennon. Unbelievable, I know! It’s a lovely church, led with much hilarity by the wonderful vicar, Kip Crooks. Sarah & David’s wedding was characterised by big family love, great friends and blazing sunshine – for a while, at least! Not to mention the best table names I’ve ever seen. (The Naughty Table certainly lived up to its name) Later on in the evening, Sarah & David preformed their first dance in their own special way, donning different props to dance to the different sections of a modern pop medley. No one had any idea they were going to do this – it was hilarious!
- Croxteth Hall – Liverpool wedding photography nirvana! January 23, 2018
- Roll out the carpet! Play the fanfare! Pop the corks! (bring out the biscuits too, if there are any?) It’s Best of 2017 Wedding Photos time! January 23, 2018
- Colshaw Hall, Cheshire – Andrea and David’s big day December 4, 2017
- Rosie & Mike, Lancashire Manor Hotel December 4, 2017
- Anyone for cricket? Hazel & Jim’s summer wedding at Willington Hall in Cheshire November 13, 2017