Rookery Hall in Nantwich is a glorious mix of old and new; the hall, itself dating back to 1816 , now has a modern spa and hotel added to one end. This allows the venue to cater for all tastes and works rather well as I hope these photos will show. Sarah & David’s wedding began at the famous St Peter’s Church in Woolton, Liverpool, where Paul McCartney first met John Lennon. Unbelievable, I know! It’s a lovely church, led with much hilarity by the wonderful vicar, Kip Crooks. Sarah & David’s wedding was characterised by big family love, great friends and blazing sunshine – for a while, at least! Not to mention the best table names I’ve ever seen. The Naughty Table certainly lived up to its name. Enjoy.
- Rachel & Paul – Racquet Club wedding photography March 9, 2017
- Farai & Dan – Hope Street Hotel Wedding Photography March 8, 2017
- Port Sunlight Wedding Photography – who knew? March 8, 2017
- 2016 – my best year ever! March 8, 2017
- Rachel & James – Hillbark Hotel January 17, 2017