I recently posted about Emily and Jack’s wedding photography at 30 James Street in Liverpool, so I’m not going to bore you with lots of text here. Suffice to say that Danielle and Dean’s wedding photos went so well that I used their photos for a Graphistudio sample Matted Album which you can see if you come to visit me. I’ll always remember their wedding day for not only being my first shoot at 30 James Street, but also for being my last shoot with the wonderful Camila Clarke as a second shooter (she moved away :-() and for being the beginning of my love affair with the Open Eye Gallery and the surrounding architecture, all just a stone’s throw from the hotel. Sometimes I just can’t believe I’m a Liverpool wedding photographer as my career – it’s like a dream!
- Crosby Hall Educational Trust – what a gem for wedding photography! July 16, 2018
- Helen & Marc – Suites Hotel and Croxteth Hall July 12, 2018
- Peckforton Castle: Cheshire’s most astonishing wedding venue June 19, 2018
- Laura & Mark – Leasowe Castle wedding photography June 17, 2018
- Danielle & Dean at 30 James Street Hotel Liverpool June 14, 2018