Rosina and Simon’s wedding in June was another opportunity for the hospitality team at Anfield Stadium to show the rest of Liverpool’s wedding venues how the job should be done. I’ve posted before about the excellence of care that Knowsley Hall staff show at weddings there – but they’re in danger of losing their crown to the Anfield squad. Nothing’s too much trouble for these guys and girls and the level of effort they put in is amazing. Rosina and Simon travelled all the way up from the Isle of Wight (now there’s a place I’d love to shoot a wedding at!) for their big day and they weren’t disappointed. The weather stayed good, the sun was shining and in spite of the pitch only just having been relaid ready for the new season, the stadium looked great. I look forward to many more shoots there.
- Crosby Hall Educational Trust – what a gem for wedding photography! July 16, 2018
- Helen & Marc – Suites Hotel and Croxteth Hall July 12, 2018
- Peckforton Castle: Cheshire’s most astonishing wedding venue June 19, 2018
- Laura & Mark – Leasowe Castle wedding photography June 17, 2018
- Danielle & Dean at 30 James Street Hotel Liverpool June 14, 2018