Rosina and Simon’s wedding in June was another opportunity for the hospitality team at Anfield Stadium to show the rest of Liverpool’s wedding venues how the job should be done. I’ve posted before about the excellence of care that Knowsley Hall staff show at weddings there – but they’re in danger of losing their crown to the Anfield squad. Nothing’s too much trouble for these guys and girls and the level of effort they put in is amazing. Rosina and Simon travelled all the way up from the Isle of Wight (now there’s a place I’d love to shoot a wedding at!) for their big day and they weren’t disappointed. The weather stayed good, the sun was shining and in spite of the pitch only just having been relaid ready for the new season, the stadium looked great. I look forward to many more shoots there.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018
- Hannah & Andrew – Liverpool Doubletree Hilton Hotel Wedding Photography September 12, 2018