This one was loads of fun. Steve, a born-and-bred Leeds Utd supporter, marrying his partner Janet, a born-and-bred Liverpool supporter. The fact that Steve agreed to get married in Liverpool, and at Anfield to boot, just shows his devotion to Janet. A lovely couple on a lovely day. Anfield is a fab venue, with lots of exciting opportunities for photos. I look forward to the next time I can shoot someone’s wedding there.
FOLLOW US. LIKE US. BOOK US :-)
- The Best of Daniel Charles Photography’s Wedding Photos in 2018 January 30, 2019
- Why you shouldn’t ask Uncle Bob to photograph your wedding… November 20, 2018
- Why I love being the wedding photographer at a Leasowe Castle wedding so much! November 12, 2018
- Another Christmas wedding: Metropolitan Cathedral Liverpool and Titanic Hotel wedding photographs October 4, 2018
- Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club – a right royal Christmas Cheshire wedding treat! September 24, 2018