It’s a good year for first time shoots at new venues. Rookery Hall in April, Combermere Abbey (pictures coming soon – oh boy!) in June, Rowton Hall in July, Plas Rhianfa and South Farm in September and not to mention Anfield twice already this year! Unlike horse racing track venues such as Aintree and Chester, you really need to be a fan of the beautiful game to consider having your wedding at Anfield. It’s a little bit like The Hard Day’s Night Hotel in that respect – you’ve really gotta LOVE the Beatles to appreciate it! (As in, I LOVE to breathe…) Where Anfield excels is not neccessarily in the venue itself but in its staff. This team could easily teach the rest of the nation’s venues how to do it properly. I’m now adding Anfield to my (very!) shortlist of amazing venues – the only other member is Knowsley Hall. In every respect, the staff at Anfield will bend over backwards to make your day a success and they certainly did for Hannah & Lee in May. This was about my 4th wedding connected to the Hendry family – long may the tradition continue! 🙂 Oh, and in case you’re wondering, the bride’s father really did have his speech written on the back of an envelope that he’d already used as a shopping list – brilliant!
- Crosby Hall Educational Trust – what a gem for wedding photography! July 16, 2018
- Helen & Marc – Suites Hotel and Croxteth Hall July 12, 2018
- Peckforton Castle: Cheshire’s most astonishing wedding venue June 19, 2018
- Laura & Mark – Leasowe Castle wedding photography June 17, 2018
- Danielle & Dean at 30 James Street Hotel Liverpool June 14, 2018